Monday 9 November 2009

Promotion AHOY!! Anyone want a job??

Right guys well firstly I wish to stick it to Viacom for banning my video due to copyright reasons!! Damn you, you cunt waffles!! Mini rant over...

I have been promoted wooop woooop! I have been put in charge of recruitment for York as well as sales rep meaning I get more money in my pocket! I have been told I will get head of recruitment of North Yorkshire if I do well at this!! So first thing first, who wants a job as a sales rep?? Pay is good as are the bonus' and incentives plus you get to work with me. What more could you guys ever want? If you are interested in this mini ad then let me know and we can discuss things.

Happy days are here again and at this moment in time I feel nothing can bring me down. The arrogance is back but this time it is for a reason. MONEY MONEY YEAH YEAH!!

Big love to you all

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: