Wednesday 25 November 2009

Busy. Busy, Busy

Well guys, I have set a few challenges for myself over the next couple of weeks/months. The first of my challenges is to attempt to conquer the new Michael Jackson dance contest as shown on BBC3. Hopefully, I shall wind up owning the dance and yours truely could end up on TV!!

My second challenge is that of a sporting nature. I am going to take up boxing! WHY?!?!? I hear you ask. Well I have always wanted to give it a go and there is a decent club in town not too far from where I live and it will give me that disciplined edge. As an added bonus I can deck people when I get big enough and well.... good enough haha!

My final challenge leads me to becoming a DJ. Whether it be for a night club or just as a mobile one who knows. But I have the software (not good enough for hardware yet) and I would love to get cracking. I always have all the latest tunes and I get them before 99% of the people do here (courtesy of good links in USA who always get certain songs before we do by 6 months!!) so why the hell not. I can see myself educating the denizens of York with my fine selection of hip hop!

Hopefully I will become some sort of mega star in one of these activities. If not then at least it will go down as one hell of a ride. Can I pull this off?? Only one way to find out!!

As TCL would say..... Keep it locked (but on this case the 2nd greatest blog in the world) on YDS!

Big love to you all

xxxxxxx

No comments: