Tuesday 15 September 2009

I Am No Longer A Bum!!!

Yes that's right guys.... I have a job! Not only that, but I have my very own car too. Right now, things are going amazingly well for me at the moment. My job is as Field Sales Representative of Everest Home Improvements, The window, conservatory etc people (if you have no idea who they are, google them!) and my pay is amazing. Well amazing for a 22 year old anyway. 36K!!! Thats only if I hit my targets, if I beat my targets then realistically I could hit 50K but right now I think 36K will suffice. Here is a link for all those doubters :p. Sadly it does appear to be very hard work in order to meet targets and then exceeding them with long hours needed!! OUCH! Hopefully my comedy won't suffer as a result nor the amount of time I see my mates!

Now my car. It is a Fiat Seicento SX 900cc. It cost only £695 and was bought by father dearest however I shall be paying him back when I get my first proper job paycheck (not including any part time time I did when younger lol!!) However it is only 900cc so dont expect me to be bombing past anyone in a hurry. It is however a beautiful car and I have named it Gianfranco after Gianfranco Zola as it is Purple(ish) and Italian and Zola is manager of West Ham United. How long I have Gianfranco is a mystery. If I sell well in this job I may well decide to upgrade my car and get that Lexus IS 200 I crave so much except maybe a new one LOL! No rush though as Gianfranco is MY very first car and it will be tought to leave him behind when I deem it right. Expect pictures of him coming up either tomorrow or Wednesday (as I pick it up tomorrow from Bradistan) on here and on Facebook.

Big love to you all

xxxxx

No comments: