Monday 16 March 2009

Sexy Time Without The Hassle

Now I do not want to turn this blog into what will seem to be my sexual exploits past, present or future, however I do feel the need to to mention my sudden change of fortune with the female species. Over the last few days, I have been propositioned by a few bang tidy lasses to have some sexy time. Both of which wanting to be fuck buddies (for want of a better word) which I have never had the pleasure of experiencing before. I have had one night stands in the past and been in loving relationships however to take a quote straight from my dad "play the field, live a little son" I feel it is now time to have some fun again. Have no fears, I shall not be blogging my fun times with these women but I found it to be a rather intriguing turn of events. Maybe I should do Maths revision more often.

Big love to you all

xxx

No comments: