Wednesday 25 March 2009

My New Phone

Well guys it has been decided. I went for the Blackberry Storm. My initial reason was that Vodafone were far nicer to me than O2 were when talking about respective phones. I know that seems rather stupid, to pick a product purely based on customer service for one day, but with the decision being so tight, little things like that can sway opinion. Anyway, phone wise I believe I have made the right choice. It has a far more friendlier interface and texting on it is easier than on the IPhone. As we speak, I am putting on the new firmware which will improve the phone so much more. Brilliant piece of kit and at £30 for 200 mins and 1000 texts, I think I did well out of it albeit for a 2 year contract. Anyway just thought I'd let you all know what I did.

Big love to you all

xxxxx

No comments: