Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Rock vs John Cena... Who Would Win?

This here is a question posed by many and remained unanswered until now. Last night/this morning I was out for a mates birthday for which the theme being wrestlers and cheerleaders. My mate came as The Rock and I as the Dr of Thuganomics. Other people came as other variations of other things and were not that good!!! Anyway my costume consisted of 3/4 length shorts, fake abs, sweat bands for the arms, an army baseball cap and a WWE spinner belt.

As the night went on, we went into Whetherspoons for "pre drinking". I had already done this with a new found love known as port! Anyway I did a shot of Wray and Nephews which I do not recommend to anyone, a shot of strawberry absinthe and a jug of some blue stuff. Good times but expensive! Anyway at about 10 we head into Reflex, which is an 80's club to those who do not know, and this is where the fun begins.

Now to start with, lots and lots of people would come up to me doing all the usual Cena tricks such as the 5 knuckle shuffle and the salute he would do. People, girls especially, would come up and play with my fake abs and giggle and then dance with me. Got up and close a few times but decided against any action because I am an idiot haha! The DJ even gave me a hell of alot of shout outs (we discover later he is a WWE fan) and kept making me do challenges. The only one i remember is the mince pie challenge where it was I against this lass and the aim was to eat 6 quicker than your opponent. I lost but then discovered later today she cheated!?! Damn southerners!!!! Anyway as I was saying I got a lot of female attraction but there was one girl who particularly caught my eye. Unfortunately for me she is a very very good mate to my housemates and with my track record with women I do not want to upset them by being my usual twattish self. Was able to get cosy with her a few times and i thought there may well be something there but I am guessing there aint as she went off to kiss some other guy hahaha!

Anyway I most definitly got more attention than my mate (The Rock), hence.... THE WINNER AND NEW PEOPLE'S CHAMP.... JOOOHN CEEEEEEEENA.

Due to me being a nice guy though I let my mate perform a peoples elbow on me on the platform for everyone to see.

On a side note, it is not long until my arrival back to the holy grail that is York and I hope to have many fun filled nights out this Christmas.

Big love to you all xxx

No comments: