Sunday 7 December 2008

Christmas Time!!

Well we have decorations in my house down here (shame the same can't be said about house in York) and I do feel rather festive. It is amazing what a few Christmas lights and a tree can do for one's morale. Needless to say it has put me in a jolly fine mood. Nothing beats a good old fashioned Crimbo. Looking forward to spending time with mates and maybe spreading some love around on these nights out that we have planned (hehe). With regards to love, I was initially miffed at it being the time of year it is. You see so many people in relationships getting all cuddled up and close together and at times I yearn for the attention that they recieve. Guess you can't have it all and the game must indeed be played. No longer bothers me now i hasten to add. Mates and family are where it's at. One thing I will say though is that the Southampton xmas market sucks in comparison to the York version AND there are no lights up. What is that all about. Need to decide what presents to get. I have a fair idea in what to purchase, however with my student budget one must ask whether one can afford my ideas! Anyway 1 week til I return to the superior part of the country (6 days really) and I cant bloody wait. My next blog shall be coming at you from the humble abode of York.

Big love one and all xxx

No comments: